Sales Support Coordinator II 9/8/2016
Black Knight Financial Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONBlack Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems, data and analytics offerings, and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Provides administrative support to sales team as well as external customers including but not limited to phone support, mail distribution, maintaining files and completing weekly and ad-hoc reports.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responds to general inquiries by internal and external customers.
* Processes all equipment orders.
* Processes all rate and limit requests.
* Prepares all incoming agreements for management and maintains files.
* Follows-up with account executive on missing contracts and/or other missing documentation.
* Provides administrative support for sales team.
* Prepares sales reports for review by account executives and sales management.
* Reviews implementation profiles for accuracy, orders requested reports, and sends out starter kits.
* Maintains marketing and sales supplies.
* Develops/maintains process documentation for each assigned task.
* Assists in special projects.
* Interfaces with internal customer service on customer inquiries.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
A high school diploma or GED is required for this role.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Proficient in the use of basic office equipment and tools as well as applications specific to the sales function
* Skill in data entry
* Strong customer service skills
* Works well in an environment with firm deadlines, results oriented
* Ability to multitask and adjust schedules to meet deadlines
* Ability to work in an organized manner
* Ability to maintain confidentiality
* Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
* Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients and public
* Mortgage industry experience preferred
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Intermediate role. Applies moderate skills to job or specialization. May adapt procedures, processes, tools, equipment and techniques to meet more complex requirements of job. Duties and tasks are somewhat routine, although most questions and problems are resolved by the incumbent. Consults with senior peers on semi-complex processes to learn through experience. Works under general supervision. Typically requires a minimum of four (4) years of experience in an office setting and/or a sales support discipline.
Black Knight Financial Services is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer