Sales Support & Enrollment Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
Sales Support and Enrollment Manager
To oversee multiple Regional Enrollment Teams that serve as the central point for all aspects of the enrollment process. Primary functions will be to maintain the highest levels of service by addressing the needs of our broad client base. To develop and strengthen professional working relationships with internal and external team members, internal and external clients. Direct Manager of Account Partners, Sales Support and Enrollment Supervisors and Leads.
To provide exemplary service to ALL of our customers while continuing to support growth as the leader in our industry.
* Manage multiple Regional Enrollment Teams to ensure as a whole we meet company goals
* Direct, Supervise and evaluate work activities
* Proactively interact with all internal departments to ensure that patient and practice needs are met with the highest degree of quality
* Responsible for timely intake, benefit verification and authorization processes/teams
* Responsible for timely initial welcome call, to ensure time to service meets the company goals
* Assist Enrollment Leads and Supervisors by interacting with Sales Force to resolve all issues timely
* Responsible for mandating company referral acceptance guidelines in order to maintain maximum collections
* Escalated Performance Management for assigned team
* Oversee all training activities to ensure team members are fully trained on all aspects of Customer Service, Patient enrollment
* Manage team members to function with World Class Customer Service
* On-boarding/ training of new staff
* Complete staff appraisals and recruitment process
* Work with QA/Training to express and discuss training needs for your department
* Assist in developing customer service standards, policies and procedures for the organization or department
* Keeping abreast developments and changes within the industry by reading pertinent journals, attending meetings and courses
* Analyze data or statistics to identify service levels for the department
* Maintain positive rapport and strong feedback loops with internal customers (including RSD s/AE s and AVP s)
* Strong relationship and communication with the Sales team
* Maintain regular and consistent attendance
* Demonstrate thoroughness with all work related activities.
* Maintain highest levels of confidentiality regarding both patient and employee records in accordance with all applicable industry and company guidelines
* Maintain open lines of communication with other department heads throughout the company
* Maintain scheduling flexibility to ensure availability to meet the needs of the department for all hours of operation.
* Ensures timely and complete feedback to team regarding QA results and performance suggestions
* Enforces all company polices consistently and fairly across all assigned team
Note: The above statements describe the general nature and level of the work being performed and are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities of an employee in this job. Job duties can change at any time as directed by company needs and/or management discretion.
Job Knowledge, Experience, and Key Competencies:
* Administration and Management-Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique and coordination of people and resources
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent and three or more years in Customer Service/Reimbursement services
* At least 2 years Supervisory or Manager Experience in a high volume Customer Call Center/Reimbursement/Processing Centers in healthcare industry
* Experience working collaboratively with upper level management
* Experience working in healthcare and/or third party payor environment
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Publisher
* Strong inter-personal skills with the ability to communicate in a clear and engaging manner
* Confidence, tact, patience, politeness and diplomacy while dealing with complex problems.
* Motivational and active listening
* Ability to produce creative ideas and improve standards
* Ability to lead and supervise teams and work under tight deadlines
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive and energetic attitude
* Collaborative style with a strong commitment to the success of the team
* Judgment and Decision-making abilities
* Time Management and ability to meet deadlines
* Strong multi-tasking skills
* Critical thinking
* Developing and Building Teams
* Analyzing Data or Information
CardioNet BioTelemetry Healthcare