Sales Support Project Specialist I - Wayne, NJ 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Surgical Workplaces Project Specialist I (Wayne, NJ)
The Surgical Workplaces Project Specialist I supports the Logistics Supervisor in maintaining optimal inventory levels for the Surgical Workflows business, and ensuring timely and accurate order delivery from factories to customers. The position uses SAP to process and track inventory levels and purchase orders.
* Deliver the revenue backlog in full for Surgical Workplace products and use SAP to manage inventory levels and process/ track purchase orders.
* Ensure timely and accurate delivery from factories and to customers.
* Receive, review and process purchase orders.
* Prevent slippage by examining backlog, operations logs, etc.
* Ensure on-time delivery of customer orders.
* Provide day-to-day coordination and administrative duties.
* Manage the logistics process of shipments based on customer needs.
* Ensure seamless importation of inventory by working with Import/Export Compliance Specialist.
* Able to carry out billing and reporting activities in accordance with customer requirements.
* Able to follow up with all levels of management and partner with multiple departments on a regular basis (e.g. engineering, project managers, marketing, sales, finance).
* Responsible for understanding and conforming with the Environmental Policy to ensure that significant environmental aspects that relate to actual or potential impacts with their work are executed to minimized the effects on the environment.
* Responsible for bringing to the attention of management any potential improvements that could reduce our environmental impact or to report activities that could result in a negative impact to the environment.
* Responsible for understanding and conforming with the Health and Safety Policy to ensure that the significant risks that relate to actual or potential hazards with their work are identified.
* May work extended hours during peak business cycles.
* Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
* A minimum of 2 years of related experience with a good understanding of specified functional area.
* Experience in a regulated industry, sales order management, supply chain/international logistics and internal planning/marketing organizations is preferred.
* Detailed knowledge of the product relevant to the job function.
* Detail-oriented and knowledgeable in logistics.
* Strong interpersonal skills including oral and written communication skills.
* Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
* Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
* Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Getinge is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability