Sales Tax Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFull Time
Brookdale Corporate Office - 6737 W. Washington St. Ste. 2300 Milwaukee, WI 53214
Job # TACOmkeWI067447
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Prepares multi-state sales & use tax returns along with other gross receipt taxes.
* Assist in data gathering and preparation of tax credits.
* Tax account reconciliations prepared on monthly/quarterly basis.
* Assist with tax audits.
* Utilization of computer software for the tax return preparation, research, tax planning and calendar system.
* Encourage teamwork through cooperative positive interaction with co-workers.
Required skills and qualifications:
* Minimum of an associate degree or bachelor's degree from four-year college or university preferred.
* Zero to five years relevant experience
* Excellent written, verbal and communication skills.
* Ability to prepare work product with a high degree of accuracy.
* Ability to work independently and complete assignments at specified deadlines with little supervision.
* Ability to analyze issues and provide action plan.
* Organization and time management skills
* Value added job performance
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-149942.aspx'