Sales Technology Program Manager
* Responsible for the end-to-end management of (large scale) projects and programs.
* Responsible for leading the creation of the Reporting Data Architecture strategy & ensuring successful delivery.
* Manage multiple projects across regions, teams & senior stakeholders..
* Manage the delivery of program/project outcomes to the client (as defined) within scope, quality, time and budget.
* Responsible for program plans, milestones, measures, budgets, team/stakeholder communications, and resource and time management.
* Define and establish appropriate governance structures and processes to drive the program/project
* Demonstrable experience in leading complex transformation programs to successful conclusions.
* Experience in a leadership/management role with budget accountability.
* Experience in developing and tracking complex financial business cases.
* Experience in negotiating commercially valuable outcomes.
* Proven experience in mentoring and coaching teams.
* Proven ability to effectively assess and mitigate program risks and dependencies.
* Experience in Sales / Research Investment Banking technology roles, working on data analytics / reporting
* Good knowledge in at least one asset class (e.g. Equities) & related business processes