This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Universal Forest Products
* Bachelor degree in business or marketing, or equivalent
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Outlook and other software for business applications
Skills and abilities
* Proficiency in the use of the English language in reading, writing and speaking
* Ability to successfully interact with all organizational levels and the public
* Demonstrated proficiency to manage multiple tasks, to set priorities, and to meet deadlines.
* Demonstrate proficiency in general telephone and office etiquette and legible handwriting
* Demonstrated ability to be mobile in the work environment and to travel as required
* Demonstrate ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships
* Ability to apply business math to manufacturing processes.
* Self-managing; works well under little supervision
* Highly motivated and enthusiastic
* Good interpersonal skills and good communicator
* Strong organization skills
* Be a team player and support the Company's goals
* Conducts in a professional manner
* Ability to pass a drug test
* Develops a comprehensive knowledge of Company products and procedures through on-the-job training activities.
* Assists in sales, customer service and production activities as assigned.
* Attends and successfully completes boot camp of comprehensive studies.
* Prepares various reports as required.
* Performs other duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled