This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONNurse on Call by Brookdale is looking for Sales Success Coach to join our Jacksonville Team!
Jacksonville , FL
We are looking for a seasoned Healthcare Sales Professional with a medical book of business in Jacksonville area. Home Health, Hospice or Durable Medical Sales experience and background are a must.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
Brookdale Healthcare Services is looking for a Sales Trainer to provide services in the Jacksonville area area. Join a dynamic team of health care providers focused on health, wellness and prevention for all our patients.
* Oversee sales staff orientation, in addition to coaching and training staff on the company's sales process and philosophy
* Direct the training programs for newly hired Home Health Coordinators and associates who need further development
* Teach sales staff how to establish relationships with referral sources such as physician offices, hospitals, long-term care facilities and assisted living facilities
* Oversee the weekly sales and marketing plans, as well as the use of each agency's marketing dollars to assure optimal exposure and maximum efficiencies
* Determine training needs by traveling with sales representatives, observing sales encounters, studying sales results reports and meeting with sales managers
* Coach staff to prepare and present the company's various home care services to referral sources and follow-up with the referral sources
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED; Associate's degree preferred
* Two years of demonstrated marketing or sales experience with a proven track record
* Marketing or training sales experience preferred
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends, holidays, and travel often
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-147354.aspx'