Sales and Business Development Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Diversified Manufacturing Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONEndevis talent acquisition firm has been hired by a privately held engineered products company to find a Sales and Business DevelopmentManager. The Sales and Business DevelopmentManager is a newly created role that will proactively prospect, sell and develop relationship with customers in the automotive/heavy truck industry in Detroit. This is a home based opportunity that will be responsible for meet strategic goals, identify revenue generating opportunities and drive profitable top line growth through developing relationships.
Key Responsivities include;
* Develop a marketing strategy that identifies targets of opportunity to successfully develop new customer and products
* In coordination with the VP of Sales, will develop a results oriented selling strategy
* Prospects and sell all lines of business to targeted accounts
* Turn RFQ's into quotes and quotes into orders
* Advocate for the Customer
* Identify competitive products and threats to develop strategies to hit goals
* Identify market and industry behaviors and work with management to develop products and customer specific plans to achieve long range success
* Assist the VP of Sales, Engineering and Operations teams in maximizing gross margins by identifying cost savings opportunities
* Engineering or Technical degree/knowledge (ability to speak with engineers and product designers)
* 10+ years' experience developing accounts within the automotive or heavy truck industry
* Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
* High level of business acumen
* Self-motivated, high energy individual with a superior ethics
* Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills