Sales and Client Service Associate 9/3/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB REQ ID
Sales and Client Service Associate
Moody's Analytics (MA)
LINE OF BUSINESS
Sales & Customer Svc (SALES CSVC)
Moody's Analytics (a division of Moody's Corporation) is hiring Client Service professionals.
Moody's Analytics is the leading provider of credit risk solutions to the financial industry. The products, services and expertise of Moody's Analytics are taken advantage of by the top 250 banks, 5, financial institutions and more than 170, users.
The services we provide and therefore the people we employ are critical to our ongoing success. You will work with dynamic, smart, driven individuals as well as a diverse range of financial market participants around the world, including investment banks, asset managers, fund managers and other key financial institutions in the capital markets.
We are looking for ambitious graduates eager to start a career in financial services with a record of demonstrated academic achievement, excellent communication and critical thinking skills. In return, we offer continual learning, personalized career development within a dynamic and growing business environment.
The Client Service associate is responsible for providing superior Customer Service as the first point of contact for Moody's Analytics' customers across a wide range of products. Our group supports the Credit Research triage, resolve and/or escalate for resolution.
- Facilitate interaction between Moody's Analytics clients and Moody's analysts or economists.
- Support new product launches and new business initiatives including training, marketing activities, feedback to the business etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Finance, Business, Economics or Management. Other majors will be considered as well if the candidate has demonstrated interest in Sales and Client Service.
- Strong customer orientation and an eagerness to excel and be a part of a dynamic, fast growing team.
- Exceptional communication and critical thinking skills.
- Proven experience in a customer service role or contact center would be beneficial but not essential.
- Exposure to financial industry, banking and/or financial markets would be beneficial but not essential.
Sales and Client Service