Sales and Enrollment Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 1/12/2017
Enrollment Account Specialist
Reports to: Sales Support and Enrollment Supervisor
Shift: 11-8PM, Mon-Fri
Sole responsibility for the management of 3-5 sales regions. This includes but is not limited to; new patient enrollment and activation. Handle all customer issues and contact with the practices and account executives. Management of the relationship of existing practices and foster relationships with new practices.
* Primary interface with patients, health care professionals and Account Executives in assigned region.
* Responsible for processing patient enrollments for assigned region.
* Responsible for handling all inbound calls and service related issues from both the practices and account executives.
* Responsible for making service calls to newly enrolled physicians.
* Responsible for assisting with re-educating practices via phone or in person when regarding system, process or procedure changes.
* Proactively communicate with practices and account executives regarding delays in patient enrollment.
* Cold call leads to generate appointments for account executives.
* Responsible for executing/displaying a level of persuasion and value regarding CardioNet and its service offering; helping decrease cancellations and early discharges.
* Actively participate/attend regional conference calls with Account Executives.
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor s Degree and/or equivalent work experience in healthcare; high school diploma at minimum
* 3+ years of high volume Customer Calling/Processing Center experience, preferably in healthcare industry
* Inside sales and account management
* Experience with Cardiac devices a plus.
* Front/Back office physician practice knowledge a plus
* Healthcare Referral Network knowledge a plus
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Professional and pleasant phone etiquette a must
* Consistent clean/professional demeanor and attire a must
* Ability to be an active listener and problem solver
* Responsible for staying abreast and current of the Arrhythmia Detection industry, trends, clinical innovation and changes
* Ability to consistently display a positive, optimistic and professional view of CardioNet and our service offering
* Knowledge of Arrhythmia detection products and services
* Ability to multi task and juggle several duties with an extreme attention to detail
* Ability to successfully prioritize goals and work task
* Ability to possess and display a high sense of urgency as it relates to each Top Account and their patients
* Excellent relationship/rapport building and interpersonal skills
* Must possess a strong sense of delight and customer service
* Proficient computer skills using Windows-based applications and MS Office Suite
CardioNet BioTelemetry Healthcare