Sales and Product Development Executive
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Industrial Equipment & Supply Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONSALES AND PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
The Executive will need an entrepreneurial global mindset. This combined with solid technical skills and the ability to manage product lifecycle from new product strategies to existing product improvements. Emphasis will also be the growth of this divisions sales through not only products but developing saleschannels, markets/applications, account development, OEM opportunities and acquisitions.
Using market research the candidate will develop and execute new products, new markets and new business. Their work will ensure product lines are profitable and sustaining. You will drive product development by linking customers, field sales team, product managers and operations team as owners of the product lines.
The Executive will have management responsibility for the Product and Marketing Managers (4-5) in this Business Unit. This is a very visible role to the top executives and future promotions are expected.
* Master in Business Administration, BS in Engineering or Sciences
* 5+ years' experience in technical sales of equipment for the petrochemical, refining or natural gas on-line process analyzer markets
* Must have application knowledge or process analyzers used in the refining, petrochemicals and natural gas markets
* Ability/Desire to travel30-40%
* Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills
* Ability to direct, motivate and build consensus with staff
* Capacity to collaborate across areas such as sales, engineering, and operation