Sales and Technical Support Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/3/2016
Santa Rosa, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requisition :
Job Title :
Sales and Technical Support Engineer
Keysight is the world's leading electronic measurement company, helping scientists and engineers address their toughest technical challenges with confidence through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions. Our employees leverage their insight and passion to deliver measurement solutions in wireless communications, aerospace and defense, and semiconductor markets with world-class platforms, software and consistent measurement science.
This job will be part of the Communications Solutions Group, which is responsible for Keysight's portfolio in the Wireless Data Ecosystem, including wireless devices, operators, internet infrastructure, and Aerospace & Defense. Our software-centric solutions accelerate our customers' time to market and reduce their costs - giving them a competitive advantage in today's and tomorrow's technology waves
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Develop and maintain the technical expertise required to create content and serve as a technical expert externally
* Work with other team members to develop a digital content strategy that supports our programs and initiatives
* Creation and promotion of technical content including blogs, videos, webcasts, etc.
* Raising the awareness amongst engineers of Keysight RF & Microwave products and contributing to the digital marketing / social strategy
* Helping design innovative initiatives and programs
* Staying up-to-date on the latest marketing techniques, tactics, and strategies
* Technical knowledge and Customer Focus: Embrace market and customer insight, and develop knowledge to apply to marketing program deliverables.
* Marketing Expertise: Significant expertise in modern marketing techniques, tactics, and strategy.
* Innovative: Ability to be creative in the design of new programs / marketing plans.
* Risk Taker: Willing to challenge the status quo and try new things.
* Planning and Organization: Able to prioritize work and manage time effectively; create detailed plans; monitor progress against Metrics/Measures
* Passion and Hard Work: Passionate about the role and willing to put in the necessary work to deliver exceptional results
* Teamwork: Able to work in a team environment and be a person others can count on
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Desire to constantly improve and learn new marketing tactics to stay up-to-date with the latest and most effective trends, especially in social media.
* Bachelor s Degree (or equivalent combination of education and experience) in engineering, with marketing or business experience/knowledge a plus.
* Ideal candidate must have a BS or MS degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, or related field, at an accredited 4 year university or have comparable experience
* Must be well versed in Time and Frequency Domains and have working knowledge of Fourier's Theory (Signal analysis)
* Must have familiarity with cellular communications (i.e. LTE, GSM/EDGE/Evo., W-CDMA/HSPA, 1xEVDO), Wireless Connectivity (i.e. W-LAN, WiMAX, Bluetooth), A/D Applications (Radar, Satellite), EMI, is also highly desirable
* Some travel (domestic and international) will be required
Qualified candidates will also exhibit these critical skills:
* Self-motivated and be comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
* Strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails and in verbal responses to phone calls and voice mail.
* Organized, analytical, and able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
* Collaborative team member with the ability to convey customer requirements to the product planning, product marketing as well as to R&D engineers.
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws..