This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
Aliso Viejo, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for well-rounded individual who is capable of managing small to large change requests or projects to completion. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for internal Salesforce requests across multiple departments and will have the ability to understand the IT systems landscape and implement solutions that fit into that landscape. You will be interacting with all levels of the organization and must have good written and interpersonal communication skills, Qualified candidates must have the ability to document end user requirements, communicate those requirements, develop and execute them.
* Design, develop and manage internal business system projects applying Systems Development Life Cycle Methodologies in compliance with the approved company project roadmap.
* Document project scope, goals and priorities, based upon the business requirements.
* Aggressively meet project timelines.
* Address any feedback issues from end user expectations.
* Communicate status to Director, CRM Applications.
* Collaborate with Salesforce team to develop optimal solutions.
* Manage weekly action items and project plans.
* Strong understanding of Systems Development Life Cycle.
* 3+ years experience as a Salesforce Administrator.
* Hands on building apps.
* Hands on writing complex validation rules.
* Hands on with approval processes.
* Hands on with complex workflows.
* Hands on with sales cloud, service cloud.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Salesforce certifications a plus.
* Excellent communication and organizational skills.
* Strong ability to analyze and problem solve.
* Ability to work well with team members, customers, and contractors is essential.
* Ability to reverse engineer complex workflows and validation rules hooked into existing business processes.
* Bachelor s Degree in Information Technology, Business, or equivalent job experience is required.
Why Work For Us*
If you asked us why you should work for Telogis we d probably tell you it s because we re a great bunch of like-minded, driven people who work hard and have a good time. But there s more to it. Visit our website to find out why we ve received awards as a top workplace and why top talent are coming here for a future, not just a job.
Telogis is the premium provider of Location-Based-Services to enterprises across the globe. Telogis scalable, Software as a Service ( SaaS ) platform helps enterprises, business owners and fleet managers optimize business operations and manage their global workforce effectively through GPS location technology. Telogis is dedicated to enhancing the value of our customer's business through intelligent integration of location technology, information and services. Telogis was established in 2001 and is headquartered in Aliso Viejo, CA and has development and support centers in Christchurch, New Zealand and Austin, Texas. Telogis software products and services are used and distributed in over 100 countries worldwide.
*Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. No agencies please.
Telogis is an EOE M/F/Disability/Veteran