This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/14/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMastech Digital is a growing company dedicated to innovation and teamwork. We are currently seeking a Salesforce Admin for our client in the IT-Services domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Compensation: Best Market Rate
Role: Salesforce Admin
No of Positions: 4
Role Description: The Salesforce Administrator would need to have at least 3 years of experience. This Candidate will be part of the Information Services team that supports and develops applications for client tracking and reporting.
This position is the liaison between management, Information Services, Strategic Planning and Analysis, and the users of database applications. He/She troubleshoots and works with end-users to insure that applications meet their needs and keep pace with changes in program operations, policies and/or procedures.
- Daily administration and support of CASES Salesforce database including but not limited to managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations.
- Working with management, strategic planning and analysis staff and end-users to create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, and triggers.
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards.
- Create and document application requirements by working together with those involved in the development of program enhancements and changes including program staff, programmers, strategic planning and analysis staff and/or outside consultants as needed.
- Manage the software testing process, which includes devising test plans, creating test cases, establishing protocols and appropriate testing environments and coordinating actual software testing.
- Keeping abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements.
- Train new and existing users on how to use database applications.
- Keep application users informed about system functionality and enhancements.
- Provide application users with technical support.
- Logging and tracking identified system problems through resolution.
- Creating and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users as database applications are developed.
- Assist programmer with the development of technical documentation of existing and future applications.
- Salesforce.com Admin 201 certification.
- College degree or equivalent work/technical experience.
- 2+ years Salesforce experience, Salesforce certification preferred.
- Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Close attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Science
Experience: Minimum 3 years
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation expenses
Travel: Yes, 25% Travel
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Gregory Marino