Salesforce Architect / Developer 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION: SALESFORCE ARCHITECT / DEVELOPER
LOCATION: GREATER BOSTON AREA
* Our Client is leader in conversational messaging and Salesforce ISV partner.
* And is looking for Senior Salesforce Developer to lead the development of new and existing applications for the Salesforce AppExchange - Salesforce Experience - API Development
* The Developer will be responsible for the architecture and design of our applications, mentoring other developers, and driving best practices and processes.
* The ideal candidate will have a deep knowledge of the Salesforce platform (Service Cloud a plus), be a self-starter, and be able to work with our product team to refine our product roadmap.
* 5 TO 7 YEARS OF SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE, ideally in enterprise product development
* 2+ years of experience developing applications within Salesforce
* Advanced understanding of SALESFORCE OBJECT QUERY LANGUAGE (SOQL) and optimizing queries for large numbers of records ( 10 million records per object type)
* Strong understanding of Salesforce Execution Governors and Limits
* Ability to work in an Agile (SCRUM) environment
* Desire to work creatively in a fast-paced, exciting environment
* Relentless commitment to quality and exceeding our customers' needs
* Experience building Lightning Components and Applications
* Familiarity with automation within Salesforce
* Working knowledge of the Salesforce Console, Case Feed, and/or Campaigns
* Force.comDeveloper certification
* Certified Service Cloud Consultant
* Certified Sales Cloud Consultant