Salesforce Business Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
NTT Data Inc
New Providence, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
NTT DATA, Inc., a top 10 global IT services company, has an immediate need for a Salesforce Business Analyst to support our client in, New Providence, NJ.
To apply for this position, please follow the link below or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please call Shawn Mills at 732-362-2596.
The Salesforce Business Analyst will be responsible for developing business and technical requirements characterizing the business needs and ultimately driving the development and design for the software development team. The Business Analyst will possess excellent client interface, analytical and data gathering skills. This role will require interfacing with customers, domain experts, software engineers and QA for the purpose of creating, reviewing, and finalizing requirements specifications, change requests, software specifications, user interface designs, traceability matrices and other product documentation. This position is based in our New Providence, NJ, office and requires a daily presence in the office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Work with various stakeholders, subject matter experts and other relevant personnel to develop business requirements to support the development of software applications.
2. Facilitate and participate in team-working sessions to elicit accurate information while also providing insights regarding product workflow, consistency, and usability to guide the design to a comprehensive solution.
3. Participate in the design, development and implementation of processes to support the Business Analysis function within the Software Development Department.
4. Actively participate in a team environment, recognizing opportunities to help the team complete project goals.
5. Participate in testing tasks as needed to ensure code meets requirements.
6. Work with the project team to develop and write acceptance criteria.
7. Communicate progress and issues to project manager and other project stakeholders.
8. Estimate assigned work and meet established deadlines in a fast paced environment.
9. Work with software development team to ensure continuous process improvement.
10. Perform other job related duties as required.
1. Bachelor's degree in computer science, a related field, or equivalent experience.
2. Prior experience with Salesforce.com, particularly as a Salesforce Administrator is a plus
3. Strong documentation skills.
4. Strong interpersonal, client interface skills with demonstrated success working with customers, domain experts, production, software engineering.
5. Broad business knowledge with full system development life cycle (SDLC) experience.
6. Ability to differentiate the business point of view from the technical point of view.
7. Excellent analytical and data gathering skills.
8. Detail oriented with superior problem solving skills.
9. Ability to work in a cooperative team environment.
10. Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities effectively.
11. Ability to effectively present information to management and team members.
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.