Salesforce CRM Developer
We are looking for SALESFORCE CRM DEVELOPER for our client in ATLANTA, GA
JOB TITLE: SALESFORCE CRM DEVELOPER
JOB LOCATION: ATLANTA, GA
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
* Client is expanding its technology environment
* The Institute is beginning an implementation of SalesForce.com to support this expansion and transformation.
* The CRM Developer is responsible for designing, implementing, testing, and deploying CRM solutions (within the SalesForce.com environment) for institute organizations.
* The CRM developer will be responsible for the customization and configuration of standard and non-standard components required to meet business requirements in a very high quality.
* The CRM Developer must be able to communicate well with academic and business units who have varying technical abilities, as well as with staff, contractors, and vendors.
* Responsible for configuration of standard SFDC objects to meet business requirements
* Responsible for SFDC customizations of standard and custom objects using Force.com platform
* Responsible for SFDC scripting using APEX, including development of SOAP and REST interfaces
* Lead release management efforts of SFDC, including migration of data and build across environments
* Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on SFDC platform
* Must attend staff meetings, trainings, and other meetings as requested
* Responsible to complete additional job duties as assigned by Supervisor
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Must have at least 5 years of experience in an Agile development environment
* SFDC Certified Developer (DEV-401) or equivalent experience with APEX, VisualForce, SOQL
* 2 to 3 years of Salesforce development experience that supports mobile applications
* Proven experience in developing scheduled batch jobs, workflows, apex classes, and triggers for RESTful interfaces
* Proven experience in producing products built using VisualForce with custom Apex page controllers and controller extensions
* Must have experience with distributed development teams
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, business administration, or related area preferred or four (4) or more years of progressive work experience with CRM technology.
* Integration experience within Oracle environments