Salesforce Configurator/Administrator (Valpak)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/20/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
Saint Petersburg, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescription Valpak, one of the leading direct marketing companies in North America, is looking for a Salesforce Configurator/Administrator to join their team. This role creates and implements CRM solutions for a mid-size corporation s headquarters operations, as well as its more than 150 independently-owned franchises using Salesforce.com (SFDC), plug-ins/3rd-party-apps, and other related (sometimes integrated) back-office systems such as SAP and homegrown, custom solutions.
WHY A CAREER WITH VALPAK?
* WORK FOR AWARD-WINNING BRANDS. Our brand is among the best in the industry, often ranking number one in our markets.
* BE YOURSELF. MAKE US BETTER. Innovation thrives in a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we encourage everyone to contribute their best ideas.
* WE INVEST IN OUR EMPLOYEES. Valpak provides a generous benefits package that includes robust health benefits for your family, including paid time off (i.e. vacation, sick and holidays).
* OUR PEOPLE ARE OUR MOST VALUABLE RESOURCE. Through career development, ongoing and on-the-job training and a commitment to promoting from within, our employees help define their own career paths.
* WE ARE COMMITTED TO IMPROVING THE COMMUNITIES WE SERVE. We are actively involved in community service and contribute financially to local nonprofit organizations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Performs all normal tasks required across the Software Development Lifecycle, including generating requirements, designs, configuration/development, tests, implementation plans, data uploads, data analyses, incident reports, etc.
* Considers and personally implements all necessary CRM technologies to create fully-customized business process solutions in a complex, multi-system environment, with the exception of coding-level development.
* Participates as the lead hands-on resource in Salesforce.com scheduled software upgrade projects, regression-testing in-use functionality and exploring changes and new functionality being delivered.
* Monitors Salesforce technology strategy and drives changes in company policy to provide maximum ROI based on evolution in Salesforce technical direction.
* Supports live CRM operations where Salesforce.com is the core of a custom solution but knowledge and support of the complete integrated solution is required.
* Creates training documents, videos, screencasts, and presentations, and leads training classes and webinars as needed to facilitate CRM process success.
* Works in an Agile software development environment (using KANBAN or Scrum) with a small team (