Salesforce Developer / Administrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION: SALESFORCE DEVELOPER/ADMINISTRATOR
LOCATION: IRVINE, CA
ABOUT THE JOB
* Are you passionate about cloud technology, salesforce.com platform in particular Are you looking for a position to hone in your salesforce skills and grow your career
* We are looking for an experienced Salesforce developer/administrator to developer Salesforce custom applications and support 80+ users community.
* This position requires both SFDC development and administration skills.
* Client's rapid growth means we have a lot of demand on Salesforce administration, customization and force.com development to support our constantly changing and improving business processes.
* We also need you to value and work in a collaborative fast-paced environment.
* This position is located in Irvine, CA where you will enjoy a casual dress code, and fun environment, while working for one of the fastest growing companies in Orange County.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Key job responsibilities is force.com application development.
* Work with outside developers to complete design and integration of finance company ERP functionality. Collaborate with our internal technology and business lead and teams to ensure application meet their needs.
* Review and understand business requirements and apply iterative agile development process to rapidly create functional prototypes and release final product.
* Hands-on development including building Visualforce pages, apex and site.com pages. Participate in the full application life cycle from design to development, testing, deployment, and support.
* Maintain and enhance existing custom applications.
* Use ETL tool to develop data integration process to be used by either Salesforce or other vendor applications.
* Perform other duties as assigned, potentially requiring other web application development skill sets outside of the Salesforce.com environment.
* A minimum of two years of recent VISUALFORCE AND APEX DEVELOPMENT experience including OBJECTS, TRIGGERS, REUSABLE COMPONENTS.
* Understand and practiced established Salesforce development standards and best practices in MVC and OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING.
* Comes from very STRONG PROGRAMMING BACKGROUND in object oriented programming such as JAVA, C++ OR C# PRIOR TO SALESFORCE DEVELOPMENT.
* Bachelor's in information systems, computer science, or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
* 3+ YEARS SALESFORCE ADMINISTRATOR experience supporting at LEAST 30 USERS.
* Experience using WEB API'S WITH XML, SOAP & REST
* Deep understanding of software development methodologies, design and implementation
* Deep understanding of object-oriented programming
* Strong oral and written communications skills
* Certified Force.comdeveloper
* Prior experience of using hosted or on premise ETL tool.