This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Optomi in partnership with a a leader in digital media solutions that incorporate cutting edge technologies to deliver best-in-class solutions to end users is in search of a mid-level Salesforce developer. Our client provides customers the ability to drive business objectives through digital signage and enterprise video communications.
WHAT THE RIGHT PERSON WILL ENJOY:
* The opportunity to work with an industry-leading global supply chain solutions provider that is highly advanced and scalable
* Working within an upbeat entrepreneurial culture with the benefits of an established, 20+ year old company
APPLY TODAY IF YOUR BACKGROUND INCLUDES:
* Hands on experience with APEX and Visual Force development
* Use of Salesforce Service Cloud
* Experience with Force.com migration tool desired.
* Keen attention to detail and complex problem solving abilities from an operational and technical perspective.
* 3+ years of experience with technical implementation, day-to-day operations, and long term maintenance of Salesforce.
* Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies.
* Must be comfortable in rapidly changing and sometimes ambiguous work situations.
* Ability to work independently and engage supervisor as needed.
* Provide global day-to-day end-user support (including system configuration, complex formulas and system maintenance) and assist users with proactive best practices to enhance and increase their knowledge of Salesforce.com.
* Maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings etc. (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security).
* Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflow, and approval processes.
* Perform data integrity and manipulation tasks such as merging duplicate records and establishing proper ownership of existing accounts and contacts in accordance with sales territories.
* Establish and implement best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
* Design, document, build, test and deploy enhancements to Salesforce custom objects, page layouts, workflows, alerts, reports and complex dashboards within Salesforce.
* Research changes in upcoming versions of salesforce.com and other integrated applications; provide recommendations when necessary to enhance efficiency and productivity.
* Drive and increase user adoption and ensure user satisfaction, including developing, documenting and delivering training.
* Develop and maintain report folders, dashboards, etc. to improve system usability.
* Maintain a holistic view of all business processes and users in the system to understand crossfunctional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow and reporting.
* Lead / Assist with user requirement sessions and document user requirements to address changing business needs. * Contribute on the technical side of business projects and create solutions to meet challenges (including performing detailed analysis of technical and business requirements).
* Manage special projects as assigned. This includes salescompensation, salesreporting tracking, ad-hocreporting, etc.
* Develop and maintain visual force, AppExchanges, Force.com pages and integration to other third party solutions. * Ability to design, code, test, debug, package and deploy quality, scalable and well documented solutions on the Salesforce platform.
* Ability to design and develop integrations between Salesforce and other applications / systems
* Successfully document / maintain documentation on application code, application use and flow, and training materials.
* Perform routine review of code, configuration, data, and usage to ensure long term viability, integrity, and adoption Make recommendations for enhancements and modifications to improve system performance, efficiency, internal business process, and reporting.
* Ability to interact with senior members of management, including C-level executives.
* Successfully manage multiple concurrent projects.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills and strong work ethic.
* Be able to work in a fun and spirited environment.