This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Salesforce Technical Analyst will be responsible for performing all tasks required to develop, implement, and support the Salesforce.Com application integration of the Apttus CLM Quote to Cash App Exchange product. These tasks include but are not limited to: attending requirements gathering sessions, developing design documents, developing and supporting the Apttus CLM app, APEX coding, testing, and supporting the system.
* Bachelor's degree (preferred Computer Science)
* 5-7 years of experience functioning as a Salesforce.comdeveloper for Enterprise edition or higher (preferably at mid to large, multi-dimensional organization)
* Salesforce.com Certifications required
* a) Force.comDeveloper 401 or 501 (App Developer 1 or App Developer 2)
* b) Administrator 201 or 301
* Hands on Experience and Expertise required for implementing Apttus CLM Quote to Cash product
* Deep understanding of APEX Classes, Triggers, Workflows, Validations, and Visual Force pages including HTML, Java Script
* Detailed knowledge of Salesforce.comarchitecture
* Experience writing SOQL and SOSL queries
* Detailed knowledge of Security, Sharing, Profiles, and Roles
* Must have analytical skills to respond to requested changes and identify customizations
* Ability to troubleshoot and resolve customer issue
* Understands and has practical experience using the Agile Practices and Principles
* Other Skills/Tools needed: Jenkins, SVN, Eclipse, Data loader, SQL Developer or other SQL development tool