This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe ideal candidate will help grow and improve the existing Salesforce ecosystem, share implementation best practices, recommend and design alternative solutions, and help reduce overall technical risk by uncovering design issues early in the project life-cycle. This is a hands-on role that requires significant technical experience and abilities with Salesforce.com and related cloud technologies and vendor system integrations.
* Collaborate with members of the project team and business owners to design, develop, unit test, and provide post-release support
* Work in a highly agile environment with a focus on iterative and test-driven design methods
* Utilize cloud integration tools such as MULESOFT, WebMethods-Cloud Streams, Informatica Cloud manage integrations between SalesForce.com and other systems
* Design advanced reports, dashboards, and portals in SalesForce.com and other business intelligence tools
* Computer-related or engineering-related four year degree (or equivalent)
* 5+ years software development experience
* 3+ years' Apex/VisualForce experience
* Knowledge of a server-side development language such as Java or C#
* Salesforce Developer Certification
* Understanding of object-oriented concepts and design patterns, as well as experience with object-oriented languages (Java, Ruby, C#, C++, .Net)