This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
IT Works Recruitment
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB SUMMARY:
Design, prototype, develop and implement Salesforce applications. Works closely with sales/marketing teams for implementation of Salesforce. Design applications that are used to automate distributed business functions, provide internal and external knowledge sharing, and/or developing a community with customers and partners. Responsible for integrating Salesforce with other applications, such as our customer partner portals and SAP systems.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
* Analyze and review business, functional, and technical requirements.
* Document and develop code according to specifications and standards.
* Prepare test data and plan and conduct basic unit or module testing.
* Provide support for quality assurance testing and defect resolution.
* Participate in project team meetings and communicate effectively with peers, architects, system analysts, business analysts, project managers, quality control, and across other technology team boundaries, reporting project status as required.
* Manage end to end implementation planning including project management, issue tracking communications and change management.
* Manage/Lead resource requirements, develop estimates and work on project plans and provide for deliverables, schedules, communications and quality of projects.
* Development with Web Service Integration, SOAP APIs, and REST APIs.
* Participates in environment management and strategy.
* Participates in the coordination of code release scheduling (including testing and production, release scheduling).
* A completed Bachelor's Degree in related curriculum such as Information Systems.
* 3-5 Years of Related Experience.
* 2 year of strong and broad business experience.
* 2 year of direct programming experience (Salesforce).
* Programming in Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Apex Test classes and Visualforce.
* Advanced configuration and customization experience with Salesforce creating custom objects, custom fields, workflow rules, flows, validation rules, and SOQL queries.
* Salesforce Developer Certification Preferred.
* Must have good Interdependence (Oral and Written communication, Peer Relationships, Listening) skills.
* Must have good integrity (Trustworthy, Customer focus and Drive for Results).
* Show innovation through unique ideas and bring those to the team.
* Show Improvement by learning on the fly and follow solid process management.
BEFORE APPLYING: Green Card Holder or U.S Citizen - No C2C