Salesforce Developer 9/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE NOT ABLE TO WORK WITH CANDIDATES ON H1B VISA\'S OR REPRESENTED BY THIRD PARTIES.
The successful candidate will be an experienced, high-energy, detail-oriented and accomplished developer with experience in one or more back-office functions of a large enterprise. Candidate will have demonstrated the ability to transform business requirements into system improvements that ultimately advance the ERP, CRM, initiatives of a growing organization. The attributes of the successful candidate are described here:
* Experience with APEX, Visual Force, Custom Objects and Change Sets.
* Experience with data integration technologies that import/export data with Salesforce.
* Experience developing reports and dashboards in Salesforce
* Extensive hands-on application configuration experience with Salesforce.
* Must be comfortable analyzing data and describing information architecture.
* Highly proficient in communicating and coordinating information technology solutions and processes that aggressively support business objectives.
* Stays current with emerging technologies, industry best practices in the solution domains.
* Shows initiative, is a self-starter, able to handle multiple priorities and has excellent time management skills.
* Strong and effective written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to collaborate with team members and business stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
* Precise attention to detail with a positive attitude and healthy sense of humor.
* Must be comfortable with juggling multiple priorities with the ability to manage time effectively.
* High level of maturity; able to handle change and stress with ease.
* Excellent problem-solving, analytical and investigative skills.
* Excellent organization and time management skills. Ability to work independently and within a group environment.
* Project management skills including planning, documentation, & implementation preferred.
* Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
* 1-2+ years' of directly related development experience in Salesforce is required.
* 3+ years' .Net development is required.
* Salesforce Developer certification is strongly desired.
* Salesforce Administrator certification is a plus.
* Working knowledge of Maximo, RightAngle, TMW Systems, and/or PDI Enterprise is a plus.
* Oil and Gas, Logistics experience desired.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and a customer-friendly attitude. Must be comfortable communicating and supporting employees at all levels of the organization.
* Ability to work in a highly visible, fast-paced environment independently and efficiently with minimal supervision.
* Moderate travel may be required: 0-25% during the normal course of business but may be required to travel more frequently during certain events.