Salesforce Developer 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for SALESFORCE DEVELOPER for our client in RALEIGH, NC
JOB TITLE: SALESFORCE DEVELOPER
JOB LOCATION: RALEIGH, NC
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."
YEARS OF EXP REQUIRED: 10 YEARS
This request for a Salesforce.com software developer being accountable to IT Services management for technical deliverables.
* This position is for an experienced CRM Developer. The candidate will be responsible for application development, configuration and general support of our production and development Salesforce.com (SFDC) instances.
* The candidate should have a fundamental understanding of SFDC functionality, architecture, configuration and integration technologies. The candidate will be responsible for creating & delivering, in a timely and accurate fashion, SFDC solutions using Apex, VisualForce and Force.com.
OTHER PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Ability to comprehend business requirements and provide development solutions to meet these requirements
* Perform configuration level tasks to meet business requirements including field setups, page layouts, role/profile changes, etc.
* Hands-on functional testing and validation of business requirements and system functionality
* Experience with software development life cycle methodology as well as experience with resolving trouble tickets using a case management application
* Experience with project development lifecycle: understanding business requirements, complete end to end implementation, and provide post deployment support
* Ability to engage with the end user on requirements and offer direction and consulting where necessary
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE :
* 5+ years of developing customizations for SFDC
* 10+ years of total IT experience
* Proven experience in SFDC implementations and customizations
* Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong service oriented background
* Proficiency in configuration and programming of Salesforce.com
* Knowledge and hands-on skill of SFDC associated applications and tools: force.com, visual force, data loader, etc.
* Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES :
* Good communication skills: Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
* Work well in both a team environment as well as autonomous
* Must be able to meet tight deadlines and provide accurate time estimates
* Strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving and follow-through abilities
* Highly motivated -self- starter, proactive with time management skills
* Must show initiative, be hands-on and lead by example
* Proven ability to multitask and work through ambiguous requirements
* Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in the English language