Salesforce Developer 9/3/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY In the heart of downtown San Diego and a few steps from the Santa Fe train station, Jungo's headquarters is thriving and ready to expand! Jungo, Inc., is a successful cloud technology company and in the market for talented and like-minded people who want to grow from within. At the forefront of technological development, Downtown San Diego promotes an active west coast lifestyle with a tech savvy vibe. It is within this inspiring atmosphere that Jungo employs only the most creative, motivated and passionate individuals with a drive to succeed.
Jungo, Inc. is looking for a rockstar self-motivated, proactive, and experienced Salesforce developer to join ourexpanding team in Downtown San Diego! The Salesforce Developer is responsible for software development within our developer centric team. The candidate will leverage a number of proprietary and standard technologies/tools and will be primarily responsible for customization on the Salesforce platform.
* Design customized financial service solutions in Salesforce
* Resolve platform and technical issues with our Apps
* Assist in data architect Sessions providing QA feedback and technical requirements gathering
* Remain current with Salesforce platform updates and new technologies in the industry
* Design and develop high quality business solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs
* Deep understanding of the Salesforce.com product suite including Salesforce 1, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Platform and the App Exchange
* Experience using Force.com technologies, including Apex, VisualForce, Canvas, and Lightning components
* Writing Advanced Apex code (classes, triggers, services, visual force pages) for our Salesforce CRM platform
* Interface with internal customers to define requirements
* Support Software Quality Assurance engineers to facilitate testing of elivered applications
* Document source code and application operation as needed
* Limited "on-call" availability
* Develop, test, and document working custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce.com implementation
* Develop custom solutions and interfaces leveraging the Salesforce platform
* Communicating effectively and working well in a collaborative team setting
* Executing test plans to ensure a quality solution is delivered
* Participate in code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being used
Education and Experience
* B.S. Computer Science/Engineering or related field; advanced degree a plus
* 3+ years experience with Salesforce APIs, Apex and Visual Force pages
* Knowledge of Web Services (SOAP and REST)
* Demonstrated competency in SQL / T-SQL
* Excellent troubleshooting and design skills
* Experience with mobile development a plus
* Experience with Atlassian Suite (Jira, Bamboo, Bitbucket)
* 3+ years of administration and development experience with Salesforce.com
* Familiar with Apex and Visualforce development
* Proficient in data manipulation (SOQL and Excel)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Salesforce Certified Administrator (ADM-201)
* Salesforce Certified Developer (DEV-401) a plus
**This is a full- time position
We asked members of the team how it is to work at Jungo
"Jungo is an amazing company to work for because you always feel appreciated and employees are recognized for their dedication and hard work. There is a youthful, energetic company culture--that clients can't help but notice!" A.C.
"I enjoy working for Jungo because it is such a positive environment!
Everyone is very supportive of each other and I have never worked for a company that encourages individual and team growth like this." V.N.
"I love the positive team environment that Jungo has built and I look forward to the everyday challenges I am faced with, allowing me to strengthen my skills and grow within the company." A.C.
"Being a part of this organization has not only assisted me in working toward my professional goals, but it's allowed me to do so in a fun and uplifting environment. This company's core values are truly represented in the employees that they hire." J.N.
If this sounds like a job you might be interested in, we'd love to get to know a bit more!
Please respond with the following:
- Salary Requirements
- A short cover letter with a brief description about yourself and 2 reasons why you'd be a good fit for this position