This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 4/30/2017
NTT Data Inc
San Jose, CA
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Salesforce Developer to join our team. Open to any location that is close to major airport
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
NTT DATA is a global partner with Salesforce.com and our professionals are highly skilled in all related solution and technical disciplines. Our SalesForce group provides our clients with support in developing a successful design, carrying out a global implementation, and supporting ongoing use, management, and enhancement. Our experienced, certified Salesforce.com consultants provide objective advice combined with deep functional and technical expertise to ensure our client Salesforce.com implementation delivers on all their business goals.
Our group provides:
* A full lifecycle approach that facilitates cloud transformation, reduces risk, and delivers benefits faster and further
* The expertise of a Salesforce.com Platinum level partner
* The proven experience of 1,000+ client deployments across many industries
* 250+ certified Salesforce.com and Force.com consultants across NTT Group
* The resources and support of a global cloud integration solutions provider
* A service provider with technology partnerships and alliances with other leading cloud providers, such as Informatica, IBM, HP, Microsoft, Cisco, EMC, VMware, and BMC
Looking for an Intermediate level SalesForce.com Developer experienced in developing enterprise web-based solutions in SFDC and other cloud technologies. Responsibilities include technical design, development, code review, and testing. Proficient with full life cycle development methodologies (Agile/Scrum).
* Participate in daily planning and development meetings in an iterative development environment.
* Should have prior client interaction preferably.
* Need to interact with client for collecting requirements and resolving issues.
* Develop Salesforce.com platform modules, dashboards, interfaces, and database functions
* Administer custom modules, dashboards, and access levels.
* Research and identify new ways to utilize the rapidly maturing SFDC platform.
* Assist with Administrative duties of our SFDC implementations for our employees to include: create/delete profiles, grant permissions, manage and administer SFDC access and configurations across multiple platforms.
* Research and keep up to date with the latest CLOUD based solutions for Enterprise wide computing needs.
* Communicate with other infrastructure and technology specialists to streamline business processing workflows, integrating them into the SFDC functionality base.
* Candidates should have 3+ years of experience implementing enterprise class systems and 3+ years of experience working with the Salesforce.com product.
* Work experience should include creating custom user interfaces with VisualForce, developing custom business logic in APEX, writing test classes, and Candidates should possess excellent problem solving and communication skills.
* SFDC 401 Certification
3 years experience: Salesforce.com
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.