This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPrincipals only, please.
This is an onsite role in which you will serve as the Lead on a team whose mission is to code and administer software applications in a Microsoft-stack environment.
KEY AREAS OF OVERSIGHT INCLUDE:
* Consulting with management and internal customers re: planning, SDLC management, and goal execution
* Hands-on Salesforce product coding
* Quality assurance from process standardization, testing, to issue resolution to process improvement
* Mentoring team members as the senior-member/SME of the group
* Coordinating with internal customers and external vendors
* 4+ years current Salesforce development experience.
* Proven background with web-based and cloud technologies.
* Development in an Agile environment
* Salesforce Certification