Salesforce Developer - Technology Lead 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
* At least 2 years of experience in implementing CRM solutions with a minimum of 2 years Salesforce Force.com platform/Sales Cloud/Service Cloud implementations
* At least 3 years of experience in Salesforce development and implementations Skills with good command on Apex, Visual force, controllers, triggers, batch processes, APIs and web services.
* Thorough understanding on the Life Cycle of Development including Salesforce Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, ChangeSet and Ant.
* Best Practices understanding on Coding Standards, Deployment, Apex, VF, Salesforce Integration, Security implementations
* Experience on Force.com Integration Technologies (WebServices, 3rd Party tool like CastIron/Boomi) to Integrate with On-Premise systems like Siebel, OMS and Java Based Systems
* Complete understanding of governor limits
* Implement SOAP ./ REST based web services
* Develop Web Services classes on Force.com platform and WSDL Generation
* Writing Apex Classes, Visual Force Pages, Apex Triggers, Controllers, JQueries to implement complex business requirements
* Fluent with SOSL and SOQL , Workflows
* Hands on experience with Tools like Data Loader, Eclipse, SoapUI, APEX Explorer, Ant Scripts, AJAX tool kit
* Migration of all the Customizations including Custom Configurations, packages, and other objects from Sandbox to Production environment