This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION1. Candidate should be a Salesforce back-end developer who can work as a part of the Web/Salesforce Scrum team.
2. Candidate should be an expert on Salesforce Communities.
3. Candidate Should have expertise in the Lightning framework, specifically with customizing SF Communities using Lightning.
4. Should have expertise in Salesforce Napali templates.
6. Experience in customization and troubleshooting
* Owning technical aspects of software development for assigned applications; Performing hands-on architecture, design, and development of systems
* Performing hands-on software development and testing, typically spending about 75% of time writing code, conducting code reviews and testing in ongoing sprints, or doing proof of concepts/automation tools
* Driving consistent development practices - tools and common components; Developing deep understanding of tie-ins with other systems and platforms within the supported domains
* Working with technical product managers contributing to blueprints, and assisting with annual planning of feature sets that impact multiple platforms
* Identifying exciting opportunities for adopting new technology to solve existing needs and predicting future challenges
* Performs or directs ongoing refactoring of configurations and code, and drives continuous improvement in code structure and quality
* Uses visualization and other techniques to fast-track concepts
* Works closely with other engineers, architects, and project management throughout the course of the development lifecycle to ensure business objectives are met
* Manages and appropriately escalates delivery impediments, risks, issues, and changes tied to the product development initiatives