Salesforce Developer with SalesForce Lightning
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Jersey City, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for SALESFORCE DEVELOPER WITH SALESFORCE LIGHTNING EXPERIENCE for our client in JERSEY CITY, NJ
JOB TITLE: SALESFORCE DEVELOPER WITH SALESFORCE LIGHTNING EXPERIENCE
JOB LOCATION: JERSEY CITY, NJ
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."
* The position is for an experienced Salesforce developer to work within the Wealth Management Global Technology Team, supporting the regulatory projects
* Must have atleast 6+ years hands on development experience in Salesforce applications
* Must have worked on at least 1+ year
* SalesForce Lightning experience
* Make recommendations towards the development of new code and or reuse of existing code;
* Support testing (Unit, SIT, UAT);
* Good knowledge in optimization techniques of application and handling big amount of data
* The successful candidate needs to be self motivated and a good team player.
* Support testing (Unit, SIT, UAT)
SKILL SUMMARY :
* Following skills are REQUIRED in the prospective candidate:
* 7 to 8 years of relevant work experience: experience in large/complex IT environments and experience as SalesForce development on large-scale projects
* 5 to 8 years of Salesforce experience
* 1 to 2 years of SalesForce Lightning experience
* 2 to 3 years of SQL experience
* Minimum 4+ years with advanced Salesforce.com development tools and techniques, e.g. APEX language, Force.com custom development, triggers, controllers, Force.com, SOAP and REST APIs,
* JSON, sObjects, SOQL, SOSL, outbound messaging and creating Visual Force pages.
* Experience integrating Salesforce.com with enterprise-level applications though all available integration channels as well as Salesforce-to-Salesforce integrations
* Experience with Salesforce.com App
* Exchange applications and extensions is a plus.
* Significant experience with cloud ETL tools, such as Data Loader and Informatica Cloud, as well as web-service integration.
* Strong analysis and design skills, including requirements analysis, Object Oriented design patterns, and UML
* Excellent verbal communication, writing and presentation skills