Salesforce Integration Developer & Administration Specialist 8/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB INFORMATION
Develop, modify, or update applications used by business units or infrastructure units. Lead, or play lead technical role in development teams' efforts to determine unit needs and business processes that are automated by the application. Participate in or review all of the steps in the software development life cycle to create and modify the software.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
* Participate with team of technical staff and business managers or practitioners in the business unit to determine systems requirements and functionalities needed in large/complex development project.
* Assess and develop high level design requirements for project and communicate in writing or in meetings with development team. Assess detailed specifications against design requirements.
* Review coding done to advance application upgrade, extension, or other development. Analyze application for data integrity issues.
* Develop test protocols or plan for testing revised application and review test results.
* Serve as project lead or lead technical staff in course of application development project
* May mentor less experienced technical staff; may use high end development tools to assist or facilitate development process.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
* 4+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
* Experience working in a systems analyst role providing abridgebetween technical team members and business team members
* Strong collaboration skills across business and technology teams
* 4years of relevant Salesforce.comexperience in professional services, development, or customer ds on experience with application/system administration, integrating Salesforce.com and 3rd party applications
* Proven knowledge and subject-matter expertise in Apex, Visualforce, Workflows, and other customization options within Force.com platform
* Proven knowledge in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture and understanding of Web Service API's for integration purposes.
* SFDC Administrator and/or Platform App Builder/Developer Certifications, a strong plus
* Ability to understand the business requirements and converting them into solution designs and design patterns for enterprise adoption.
* Experience leading and/or participating in Agile project methodologies
* Salesforce real-time integration using SOAP and REST based web services experience
* RDBMS SQL experience
* Financial services experience a strong plus
* Experience implementing Apttus CLM is preferredsupport operations
* 2+years han