Salesforce Senior Business Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/14/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMastech Digital is a growing company dedicated to innovation and teamwork. We are currently seeking a Salesforce Senior Business Analyst for our client in the IT-Services domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Compensation: Best Market Rate
Role: Salesforce Senior Business Analyst
No of Positions: 4
Role Description: The Salesforce Senior Business Analyst would need to have at least 3 years of experience. This Candidate leads the requirements development for applying technology to satisfy business needs.
This position leads Systems and industry requirements for Salesforce.com and other applications on the Force.com platform. Also, acting as the liaison among internal stakeholders to analyze, document, communicate and validate business and system requirements for platform applications. In addition, the job will entail working with internal applications and integrating them with the Salesforce.com platform.
Specific duties include but are not limited to the following essential job functions:
Essential Job Functions:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. This position will work closely with all business groups and customers. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Direct the requirements development for applying technology to satisfy business needs.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and decompose high-level information into details
- Work with functional leads to transform and develop new requirements into Salesforce.com design and implementation.
- Interface with staff developing strategy as technical advisor for new functionality from Salesforce.com app exchange applications, releases, and upgrades
- Interface with vendor partners and design optimal solutions for integration with Salesforce.com.
- Develop, maintain and perform processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity in platform applications
- Document changes to the design and implementation of Salesforce.com
- Create and maintain workflows, approval processes, and validation rules based on internal stakeholder requirements
- Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs
- Create training materials and documentation for Salesforce.com users and train new end users on Salesforce.com and related applications:
* Monitor user adoption rates and respond as needed (e.g., additional training sessions, communication, system modifications, etc.)
- Define and document internal and external user interfaces and support system and data requirement clarification and definition.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the needed artifacts (i.e., functional requirements, business requirements document, use cases, GUI and screen and Interface designs).
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
- Proven Salesforce.com integration and administrative skills.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com Integration components for SFDC (for example, SFDC APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, Apex callout, outbound messaging, and SFDC data loaders).
- Proficient with technology, including office applications, sales force automation, database