Salesforce Senior Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Antonio, TX
JOB TITLE: SALESFORCE.COM SENIOR DEVELOPER
LOCATION: SAN ANTONIO, TX
DURATION: FULLTIME ROLE
* Function as Senior SFDC Developer and suggest best-practice Salesforce.com or Force.com solutions to address user requirements
* Requirements Gathering, Analysis and Estimation
* Preparing formal project documentation including requirements specifications, system design documents, Current & Future state diagrams, test cases and user manual
* Assisting business users during UAT, Analyzes and resolves production issues during warranty period
* Working closely with Force.com admin team during code deployment
* Participating in new initiatives/projects discussion with business and converting them into an opportunity
* 3-5 years Salesforce.com/Force.com development experience with good exposure to SDLC processes
* Good Hands-on experience with customization(Apex Triggers, Classes & Visual Force),configuration(Formulas, Workflows, Approval processes, Custom objects and fields, Sharing Rules, Page layouts, Record types, Permission Sets, Reports and Dashboards) and
* Integration experience with Salesforce.com API
* Experience with Agile methodology and ability to handle multiple projects
* Experience with HTML 5, CSS, JQuery, Angular JS web services & mobile frameworks are desirable
* Effective written and verbal communication skills with good analytical skills, Onsite-Offshore model working experience
* 401(Salesforce.comdeveloper) or 201(Salesforce.com administrator) certification is desirable
* 4+ Years of experience required.