Salesforce Web Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFirst American Title Insurance Company, the largest subsidiary of First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF), traces its history to 1889. One of the largest title insurers in the nation, the company offers title services through its direct operations and an extensive network of agents throughout the United States and abroad. First American Title provides comprehensive title insurance coverage and professional services for purchases, construction, refinances, or equity loans. The company s thorough searches, title clearance, and insurance help to produce clear property titles and enable the efficient transfer of real estate. For more information, visit www.firstam.com
We are open to location for this position based where we find the perfect talent! Preferred locations include the following:
Phoenix, Seattle, Orange County or Salt Lake City, Utah
Come work for Fortune 100 s Best Place to Work in 2016!
Develop, test, and debug programs, and maintain simple to moderately complex web-based interactive programs. Complete program specifications and develop/implement programs with limited supervision. Create and/or modify program documentation. Troubleshoot, maintain, and recommend solutions.
* Provide guidance on functional solution architecture and design, application and integration development best practices, enterprise architecture standards, environment management, and testing.
* Developing Salesforce customizations and security controls; creating profiles, roles, users, record types, page layouts, and email services.
* Creating Salesforce.com Apex triggers on custom and standard objects; writing Apex Classes, Apex Controllers, test classes, SOAP API, REST API, Batch API, Streaming API, Bulk API, and Web Services; and developing VisualForce pages.
* Creating custom objects, custom tabs, custom fields, picklist values, role based page layouts, workflow alerts and actions, workflow rules and approvals, validation rules, custom reports, and report extractions to various formats.
* Import and export data to the Salesforce.com platform using data migration tools such as Apex Data Loader and Excel Connector.
* SOQL and SOSL queries in data extraction from Salesforce.
* Integrating AppExchange applications with Salesforce.
* Design and develop custom applications within Salesforce.com.
* Ensure timely delivery of technical solutions while following development best practice to ensure long-term viability and scalability of customizations.
* Design and develop integrations between Salesforce.com and third-party applications.
* Salesforce Developer DEV401 Certification a plus
* Visual Force Salesforce Platform Developer Certification a plus
* Salesforce Advanced Developer DEV501 Certification a plus
* Bachelor s degree in information systems, computer science, or equivalent field
* Minimum 2 years Salesforce.com configuration and custom development experience
* Minimum 2 years Apex and VisualForce development
* Works under limited supervision.
* Actively contributes to the results of a team and works towards achieving team goals and objectives.
* May mentor junior staff.
* Experience spearheading CRM product strategy alongside executives
* Ability to work independently
* Understanding of Salesforce.com platform
* Understanding of relationships between objects such as master-detail, lookup, entity, and data model
* Proficient in data manipulation (Excel)
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems
* Familiar with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign on, and master data management
* Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration
* Experience with enterprise integration
* Fluent in multiple application development languages to an expert level
* Experience with various computer platforms and application environments
* Expertise with developing multiple tiers of multi tiered software applications
* Expertise in designing programs and applications
* Experience designing application systems
* Strong organizational or project management skills
* Force.com, APEX, and Visual Force Salesforce Platform
* Experience with other web-related technologies such as AJAX, CSS, JSON, REST, SaSS, SOAP, SQL, XML, XSLT, and Web Services Experience with C# .Net, SQL Server, and ASP.NET