This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
Bell and Howell
JOB DESCRIPTIONLocation: Durham, NC
As a member of our Business Applications, Business Analytics, and Sales Operations Team, this position will influence company's best practices in Business applications, analytics development, and related apps and tools.
This individual will be a key part of the team that brings together disparate CRM & business applications to streamline business processes in an effort to deliver seamless business insight and analytics to stakeholders. This position will influence the development of our SFDC/CRM practice and analytics to support the Users and the Business Analysts. This position will support all business applications current or new and play a pivotal role in streamlining various tools, systems, and processes.
Responsible for initial design and development. Defines product requirements and creates high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems/platforms.
Position will demonstrate expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist. May guide a team of through the project to completion.
Education & Experience
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field and 3-5 years of experience in required skills or equivalent (5-8 years) amount of experience
* Certification in Force.com developer, Salesforce.com Developer preferred
* Effective verbal or written communication and presentation skills
* Hands-on experience architecting designing, programming, configuring, and implementing the Salesforce.com platform and deep functional understanding of Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud (Pardot)
* Experience with development tools and techniques, including APEX language, Force.com custom development, triggers, controllers, Force.com, Sandbox, Chatter APIs, outbound messaging, workflows, and creating Visual Force pages
* Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other enterprise-level applications including SAP CRM, SAP Production, and other sales enablement Apps and tools via either API or middleware
* Experience in transition to Salesforce Lightning and leading the team through Salesforce1 mobile deployment
* Advanced Excel including Marcos, Pivots, Queries, and Developer tool set
Highly Preferred Skills
* Configuration, development or use of Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) Software (like SteelBrick),
* Experience in planning and roll out of Salesforce Wave Analytics
* Experience in SAP, SAP BI
* Experience in data visualization software (like Tableau)
* Experience in Sales Proposal Automation tools (like Qvidian)
* Experience in Sales compensation tool (like Xactly)
* Experience in Data connector tools such as Jitterbit, Corevist, Kinvey
* Familiarity with Data mining tools and methods (like SPSS, SAS, SAP BI, SAP BPC)
* Familiarity with sales & marketing operations including pipeline management, sales development process, campaign management, marketing automation, Data.com prospecting.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled