This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
Taylor & Francis Group, LLC
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
OVERALL ROLE SUMMARY:
The CRM DEVELOPER is responsible for software Development on the Salesforce platform, providing Development as well as 3rd line technical support to internal teams and the various Informa business units, and manage and communicate our internal release process. The developer is responsible for identifying business requirements and delivering development and support services. This role requires collaboration with other Developers and System Administrators to ensure the timely and effective delivery of Salesforce.com solutions; utilising both declarative and programmatic development of the platform.
* Develop and implement high quality, scalable Salesforce solutions
* Development of Apex triggers, Apex classes, test methods, Visualforce pages and Lightning components for projects as well as bug fixes, maintenance and development support
* Manage release management process and make sure process and documentation is updated and properly communicated to all parties involved, including managing code releases and scheduled sandbox refreshes
* Maintenance of automated nightly test runs and backups to ensure their successful completion and resolve any failures in a timely fashion
* Configuration of the Salesforce.com platform including, Custom Objects, Workflow Rules, Validation Rules, Roles, Profiles and Security, Approval Processes etc.
* Consult with Business Unit Administrators (BUAs) and other business resources on requirements, approaches to design, configuration and unit testing
* Gather and translate functional requirements into technical specifications for Salesforce Developers and System Administrators
* Manage large data imports and de-dupes for Informa businesses
* Provide 3rd line support to the Salesforce Support Team, BUAs and various end users across the businesses
* Optimise resources, improve efficiency and effectiveness by identifying opportunities to streamline processes and reduce activities that hinder productivity
* Develop audit processes to identify and reduce security risks across the platform
* Build and maintain deep understanding of Salesforce features, applications and best practices to provide guidance on how businesses can capitalize on and use these to solve current issues, remaining up to date on new releases and feature sets as well as industry trends
* Work with development and support team members to deliver outstanding services to Informa business units
* Comply with internal SLAs
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Be articulate and confident when communicating with Business and other stakeholders in verbal and written communication
* Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented and sales-driven environment
* Good time management, ability to multitask, ability to prioritise and propensity to handle urgent interruptions with poise and professionalism
* Ability to effectively transfer knowledge and the desire to train staff towards system proficiency and continuous improvement
* Good customer service skills - displays commitment to delivering high quality service, resolving problems as quickly as possible and effectively managing expectations
* Able to determine problem trends and instigate appropriate proactive actions
* Willingness to learn and develop own skill set in order to improve performance and augment team capability
* Ability to identify areas for improvement and recommend steps to implementing those improvements
* Professional, positive, customer oriented and flexible approach to interactions with customers in groups, face-to-face, in-person or via web conference
* Be a team player
* Bachelor s degree required or equivalent.
* Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator (ADM301)
* Certified Salesforce Developer (DEV401) or Certified Salesforce Platform App Builder
* Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I
* Experience with Salesforce Development including Apex and Visualforce
* Comprehensive knowledge of the technical and functional capabilities of the Salesforce platform
* www.informa.com Role Profile | Salesforce.com Developer Informa PLC 6
* Experience with API tools such as Demand Tools, Apex Dataloader, Dataloader.io, Workbench, etc.
* Experience in administering and configuring Salesforce.com
* Experience with Data migration from external applications to and within Salesforce
* Experience in the gathering of user requirements and the translation of these into technical requirements
* Solid experience in implementing best practice standards
* Experience of developing user guides and documentation