Salesforce.com - Software Engineer IV
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 12/8/2016
Newtown Square, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONRequisition #:
Salesforce.com - Software Engineer IV
JOB SUMMARY: Incumbent will formulate and define specifications for the most complex operating software programming applications, to work as part of a team with influence across a larger organization
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provide deep knowledge of Salesforce.com application, development options, data migration strategies, and integration capabilities.
* Provide leadership and subject matter expertise in the evaluation, design, planning and deployment of Salesforce.com solutions to drive exceptional experiences and increased productivity and growth.
* Supervise application build, test, and deploy activities.
* Ensure Salesforce.com applications meet the requirements of the businesses and their processes.
* Maintain and apply a strong knowledge of the customer s business processes to develop future solutions.
* Partner with IT functional, business, and infrastructure leaders to establish lifecycle governance of technology in conjunction with application roadmaps.
* Advise and create methods to improve technical solution processes.
* Design functional, systematic and integration detailed architectures.
* Assess source data systems and analyze data elements that needs to be integrated.
* Create data migration strategy for sun setting of legacy systems.
* Conduct walkthroughs & get sign-offs on architecture, design and deliverables.
* Actively participate in implementation planning meetings.
* Work & guide implementation partners on technical matters & troubleshooting.
* Develop detailed end to end functional designs for business solution components and prototypes.
* Document architectures for platform and development teams.
The incumbent works with some supervision to construct and develop the most complex programming systems to support customers application systems, relying on broad experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Work is varied with high complexity, requiring a high level of independent judgment within established guidelines. An incumbent has direct contact with end users and managers. Mentors less experience team members.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Education, Experience, and Training):
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* 3+ years working with the Salesforce.com platform and multiple full lifecycle Salesforce implementations overseeing the technical direction, development and implementation including Apex and Visualforce.
* Understanding of the software development lifecycle leveraging agile methodologies and the specific requirements for maintaining systems in a regulated environment.
* Direct experience with Apttus CLM design and implementation a big plus.
* Strong Salesforce eco-system knowledge and integration components (APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, data loaders, etc.) including performing multiple complex data migrations and integrations to Salesforce.
* Experience with leading onshore and offshore technical teams.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
* Mentors team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications.
* Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required.
* Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
* Minimum Bachelors degree, or 4 years of related experience
* Minimum 10 years progressive software systems programming experience, of which 8+ years experience of Java server programming using J2EE/JEE technologies.
* Strong knowledge of Java and a wide range of Java/J2EE/JEE technologies such as JDBC, JNI, JSP/Servlets, JTA, JMS, JNDI, JMX, JAAS, and others.
* Detailed knowledge of object oriented programming concepts and design patterns.
* Understanding of multi-tier distributed software architectures, concurrent programming concepts, and multi-threaded applications.
* Knowledge of relational databases and SQL.
* Experience with advanced XML technologies and API s such as XSD, XSLT, (XQuery, and XPath desired).
* Experience with Web Services and SOA and related standards such as SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, and BPEL.
* Required licensures, professional certifications, and/or Board certifications as applicable
* Knowledge of project management and execution of multiple projects
* In-depth knowledge of infrastructure security
* Knowledge of large enterprise with a significantly distributed infrastructure
* Knowledge of data mapping, extraction, data migration, decision support systems, data marts/data warehousing and relational and dimensional modeling.
* Extensive knowledge of business requirements gathering, architecting, designing and developing complex Oracle based web applications and re-engineering products.
* Knowledge of process stabilization, performance analysis, code optimization and testing of web application and data-engineering products.
* Knowledge of health care claims and health insurance industry preferred.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Planning, organizing, analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
* Ability to quickly attain and understand new processes with strict attention to detail
* Ability to meet strict deadlines, work on multiple tasks and work well under pressure
* Ability to work at the highest technical level on all phases of software systems programming applications
* Ability to analyze data and arrive at a logical conclusion
* Ability to assess ramification of issues and prioritize tasks based on business impact
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and clients
* Ability to evaluate production situations and current information to determine the appropriate course of action and execute decisions
* Ability to mentor less experience team members
* Ability to use software, hardware and peripherals related to job responsibilities, including MS Office and software development applications
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company will provide equal consideration to all employees and job candidates without regard to sex, age, race, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Additional BenefitsWe offer a competitive total compensation and benefits package, an incentive bonus program and an employee recognition program that acknowledges and rewards employees for outstanding performance. Here's a summary of the benefits we offer to MultiPlan employees.
•Medical Dental & Vision Insurance
•Optional and Dependent Life Insurance
•Short and Long-Term Disability
•Paid Time Off
•Paid Company Holidays
•Flexible Spending Account