Salesperson - Winston-Salem, NC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
MECHANICAL SYSTEMS & SERVICES INC
Winston Salem, NC
JOB DESCRIPTIONMSS Solutions, LLC currently has an opening available for a HVAC Service Sales position in the Winston-Salem, NC areas. Candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies for HVAC mechanical and building automation (controls) system services, prospecting for new business, and developing and maintaining long-term customer service relationships.
Role and Responsibilities
The essential roles and responsibilities are outlined below:
* Develop sales strategies for assigned Commercial and Industrial market.
* Identify sales opportunities with new and existing customers.
* Develop multiple relationships with new and existing customers (owner, facility manager, project manager, project engineer, purchasing, etc.) to facilitate sales success and effective account management.
* Utilize sales and account management process - perform sales interviews with prospective clients to determine client needs and qualify sales opportunities.
* Survey and appraise mechanical systems (including HVAC and Building Automation Systems).
* Prepare solutions estimates, proposals and presentations.
* Aggressively manage proposals to close sales.
* Maintain an active backlog of proposals to assure your annual booking goal is consistently met.
* Achieve annual sales targets necessary to grow the business within your assigned market.
* Provide management with required sales reporting
Qualifications and Education Requirements
* Successful candidate must possess a minimum of 3 to 5 years of Commercial/Industrial HVAC Sales experience.
* Strong knowledge of applied HVAC equipment systems, Building Automation Systems and associated support services.
* Strong communication skills.
* Strong business decision-making skills with a solid financial acumen.
* Solid problem solving and proven negotiating skills.
* High sense of urgency.
* Two-year degree required, four-year degree a plus.
* Valid driver's license.
* BA/BS degree in Engineering or related field a plus.
* Closing skills, motivation for sales, prospecting skills, sales planning, selling to customer needs, high energy level, meeting sales goals, professionalism.
* Proficient with all Microsoft Office related products.
* Proficient with CRM or sales force automation tools
* MSS Solutions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free environment.