This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
Ultra Tan, Inc, dba UltraSkin Waxcenter
JOB DESCRIPTIONULTRATAN is the largest, privately owned tanning salon chain in the country.
The Store Manager has responsibility for the day to day operations including but not limited to sales, recruiting, training, and supervising employees. The Manager is responsible for sales increases, labor management, expense controls, and cash and inventory controls.
Other duties include, but are not limited to:
* Recruits, interviews and collects references on candidates for employment.
* Coaches sales associates with sales techniques.
* Conducts training for customer service and safety for employees.
* Monitors work schedules and assigns associates specific job duties.
* Ensures compliance with all appropriate company, local, state and federal regulations.
* Responsible for maximizing sales within a store.
* Responsible for the timely opening and closing of the location as set by company policy.
* Responsible and accountability of the facility, overall physical image, reporting maintenance issues, equipment, addressing complaints, and resolving issues.
* Customer Service based
* Have a professional image
* Have High School Diploma or GED
* Be 18 years of age or older
Full Time Benefits Include:
* PTO (Paid Time Off- 10 days your first year)
* Health Insurance, including Dental
* Supplemental Insurance
* 7 Paid Holidays
* Free Tanning
* Discounted Products and Services