Sample Entry Clerk
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 12/10/2016
ALS Tribology USA
Valley View, OH
* Receive and Line (organize) all samples received in an accurate and timely manner.
* Ensure all samples contain correct customer provided information. Add any information from mailing container (such as unit number, compartment type, etc.) or missing information that can be accurately added to the paperwork. Keep all paperwork that arrives with the sample together with the sample.
* Communicate ongoing customer issues to the supervisor.
* Know and follow all safety requirements, utilize appropriate equipment.
* Receive lab supplies and log the receipt in our requisition system.
* Ship any outgoing samples or packages as needed.
* High School diploma at minimum.
* Excellent computer skills with database software, must illustrate previous experience.
* Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
* Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle numerous details.
* Must be able to multi-task.
* Strong commitment to quality and integrity.
* Communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Self-motivated and willing to provide assistance to fellow team members without prompting.
* Diligent work ethic and the ability to work independently.
* Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines.
* Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
* High energy level, confidence and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
* Ability to work overtime, evenings and weekends as required.
We would like to thank everyone for their interest in ALS but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
"ALS Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to achieving and maintaining a workforce which reflects and affirms the diversity of our society"
ALS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
EOE AA Minority, Female, Veteran, Individuals with Disabilities
Click the following link to view the EEO is the Law poster: