Sampler - Raw Materials - 2nd Shift
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION TITLE: Raw Materials Sampler
DEPARTMENT: Industrial Quality (reports to flows)
SHIFT: 2nd shift
This position will be primarily responsible for the day to day operation of incoming raw materials (via trailer or bulk tanker truck), while keeping all the proper documentation on all receipts; will also sample raw materials according to Quality standards and maintain raw material warehouse. Additionally, this position will perform physical movements, data entry and analyses.
* Must be forklift certified,
* Familiar with general warehousing practices;
* Computer knowledge;
* Good math and communication skills;
* Attention to detail, ability to follow detailed procedures
* Ability to multi-task / prioritize
* Must be willing to work overtime
* Be 18 years of age or older
* Have a high school diploma, GED or equivalent education
* Must be certified to operate a forklift;
* Occasional lifting up to 40lbs;
* Occasional bending
* Continuous movement in the warehouse or at bulk material tank farms (outdoor);
* Receives incoming raw material deliveries, verifies receipt quantities & processes related documentation
* Computer system transactions for receipts
* Sample/label all containers for released product
* Receive & unload bulk raw material deliveries
* Plan & order supplies needed to operate sampling area
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.