This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
SCHEDULE: 3 PM- 11:30 PM Days: TBD
Primary responsibility is cleaning of the distribution center (75% of duties). Perform routine cleaning including vacuuming; sweeping, and mopping floors; dusting, washing walls, doors, and windows, and emptying trash. Perform minor preventative maintenance and minor repairs. Assist service personnel as needed. Reports major repair and maintenance needs. Assist with snow removal.
EEO / VETERANS / DISABLED
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
* Ensures that you have all of the needed janitorial equipment.
* Operates floor scrubber
* Sweeps and vacuums dock plates
* Sweeps and mop sanitation barriers
* Empties trash bins from all locations in the cooler, grocery and loading dock, offices and break areas.
* Empties cardboard and plastic recycling and compacts
* Keeps all areas free of debris such as wood fragments, pallet wrap, labels, and paper.
* Removes empty pallets and clean and mop slots
* Discards leaking product and records on the reconditioning log.
* Reports any violation of company policy to supervisor or lead.
* Perform duties in accordance with Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) and Safe Quality Food (SQF) policies and procedures, as appropriate for location
* High School Diploma/GED and/or equivalent related experience.
* Understands Safety guidelines
* Ability to operate cleaning equipment such as floor scrubbers
* Warehouse/Operations preferred but not required
* System implementation experience is preferred
* Understand procedures in other areas of the warehouse for a more global understanding of all processes.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.