Sanitation Lead 9/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
* Job responsibilities should be in bullet point form with a maximum of 10. Include 85% of position priorities.
* To utilize their experience, skill, and training to direct the sanitation team on their shift to keep the production, warehouse, packing, general staff, and office areas clean and tidy.
* Responsible for assigning tasks to each sanitation team member on their shift and for reviewing standards achieved after each task.
* Responsible for completing basic and assigned sanitation tasks in the time provided. (within the shift)
* Responsible for assisting, where necessary, in washing floors, drains, walls, ceilings, and other areas according to a specific schedule or as required.
* Responsible for ensuring each team member operates equipment safely and works safely during their shift.
* Responsible for assigning appropriate personnel for the detailed cleaning of parts of the production lines during down-days.
* Responsible for the up keep and completion of Sanitation records.
* Assists in the preparation of the facility in advance of company visits and audits.
* Assists in the performance of Sanitation inventory checks.
* Works to maintain and improve on the quality, legality and safety of each product and the processes used in their manufacture. Responsible for keeping assigned work area clean and tidy at all times and reporting any potential contamination and suspicious activity to a Supervisor immediately.
* Other duties as assigned.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
* Ability to communicate in both English and Spanish desirable.
* Math Ability - Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
* Reasoning Ability - Understand and follow written and verbal instructions
* Years of Experience
* Previous Experience in baking environment beneficial, not essential.
* Language Skills
* Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
* Oral Communication - Listens and gets clarification.
* Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively.
* Computer/Software Skills
* Travel requirements
Typical Work Schedule: 40 plus weekly
Cicero, Illinois, United States
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.