This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a sanitation job in Owingsville, KY. This is a temporary to hire opportunity. As a sanitation employee you will be responsible for cleaning and sanitizing the plant. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for the sanitation job include:
• Sanitize and disinfect all equipment
• Pre-rinse equipment following rinse times and temperatures
• Scrub equipment using scratch pads and scrapers
• Foam equipment using appropriate chemicals and following appropriate foaming times and temperatures
• Final rinse for equipment following appropriate rinse times and temperatures
• Sanitizes and disinfects all production barrels, buggies, and tubs
• Follows appropriate handling procedures for hazardous chemicals
• Lifting and moving equipment up to 40 lbs.
•Ability to pass a drug screen and a background check
•Steel toed shoes
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this sanitation job in Owingsville, KY or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled