This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
The Sanitation Supervisor is responsible for supervising and coordinating activities of hygiene technicians engaged in cleaning and sanitizing equipment and infrastructure and assuring sanitation effectiveness through implementing documented corrective actions to test results.
* Inspects equipment and infrastructure for conformity to federal and state sanitation laws, customer requirements and company standards.
* Directs and aids in cleaning and sanitizing of equipment and infrastructure.
* Ensures corrective action is taken to resolve any issues and effectively works with Quality Assurance to assure the equipment is in a hygienic state prior to production.
* Communicates with management and production personnel on sanitation concerns, makes recommendations for changes in equipment, plant layout, lighting, ventilation, or work practices to improve sanitation standards and purity of product.
* Completes reports regarding regular inspections and sanitation violations. Implements corrective actions to resolve deficiencies.
* Manages team schedule requirements in partnership with Production to ensure completion of sanitation assignments.
* Communicates and trains team on company policies and safety regulations. Ensures that sanitation team follows all personal safety requirements. (Lock out/tag out, PPE, good housekeeping, etc.)
* Assists workers with resolution of work related concerns or issues.
* Maintains time and production records accurately and in a timely manner.
* Partners with other supervisors to coordinate sanitation activities.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
* Two or more years of experience working as a Sanitation Supervisor.
* Food processing sanitation experience preferred.
* Excellent mechanical and operational aptitude.
* Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred.
* Works well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize work activities.
* Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
* Must demonstrate excellent troubleshooting skills.
High School education required
Prefer college degree or 3 -5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
Typical Work Schedule:
Austin, Texas, United States
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.