This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 2/4/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONATI Forged Products produces and markets a wide range of specialty metal alloys, including titanium, nickel, and steel forgings to end use markets such as aerospace, energy, oil & gas, and general industrial markets. We have several operating facilities and deliver products to customers globally.
We are currently seeking a Saw Operator in our Irvine, CA facility. The Saw Operator reports to Materials Purchaser. This position is responsible for operating a saw to cut high-density bar stock into multiples of specific sizes and weights required to make a particular forging.
Duties to include but are not limited to:
* Receives and inspects incoming bar/billet stock
* Selects bar/billet stock for cutting per work order instructions
* Sets up saw, measures and positions bar/billet stock in saw in order to cut specified size multiples using band saw equipment in accordance with written work instructions
* Keeps written records of specified cutting data as manufacturing log
* Re-marks multiples in order to maintain serial number traceability throughout process
* Operates overhead cranes and forklifts as required to move bar/billet stock
If you are organized, motivated and can work independently and as a part of a dynamic team, please contact us. We offer excellent salary compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. For consideration, submit your resume and salary requirements.
ATI and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
* Enjoys working in a team environment
* Basic math and reading skills
* Previous experience in operating band saw cutting equipment
* Experience in an industrial and or manufacturing environment
* Experience in operating a forklift
* Experience with CNC controlled equipment
* Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled