Scala Spark Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONHi ,
Hope you are doing great today !
ROLE : SCALA SPARK LEAD
LOCATION: PHILADELPHIA, PA
We are looking for Java Hadoop Lead who is willing to lead the development team during requirement gathering, design, development, testing, deployments and support. He should be willing work on UI and Database as well.
* 10+ years of hands on development experience in Java EE and open source framework such as Spring, Hibernate
* Strong OO design skills, understanding of enterprise software design patterns and data structures. Proven ability to leverage emerging technologies to address business and technical requirements
* Candidate should be proficient on Scala implementation and its functional programming concept. Min 5years of experience on Scala is a must.
* 3-5years of experience on SPARK implementations. It should include basic understanding about SPARK administration and excellent command in developing applications which interact with SPARK. The candidate should be able to lead the deliveries.
* 3-4years of experience on implementation and configuration of Kafka queues. The candidate should be very strong fundamentally and should be able to lead the development of applications using/interacting with Kafka.
* Experience with server-side architectures and web application development utilizing: Spring, Hibernate, Java/J2EE, REST/SOAP, Service Oriented Architectures. Required Java and related web application engineering skills: JSP, JSF, Servlets, JDBC, HTML (4.0+), AXIS, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAXB, Hibernate, Springs, Struts, WSDL, XML (SAX, JAXB, JDOM)
* Solid knowledge in REST and SOAP web services
* Good experience in using Design Patterns
* Good experience in Linux, Unix
* Experience in configuring Application Server such as JBoss, WebLogic
* Experience in build systems such as Maven and Ant and Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins
* Experience in software debugging and performance tuning
* Knowledge in XML/XSD and JSON data structures are must.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Effective interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to work with no or limited guidance, grasp the concepts quickly and develop in an agile mode.
* Ability to work towards meeting a very short deadlines and delivery dates.
* Ability to support and provide help to various teams such as QA, Operations, Offshore etc.
* 5 to 7years' solid development experience working in Java & Scala.
* Experience on SPARK is must. 3-4years of experience.
* Experience on Kafka or similar tech is must
* Knowledge of these technologies a plus: Storm, Kinesis, Avro.
* REST & SOAP Web services implementation and consumption is plus.
* Ant, Maven, Gradle
* XML/XSD and JSON
* Experience on cloud techs will be plus.
Education Level: - Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study: - Engineering, Computer Science