Scale Operators (Line Leads)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 9/3/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
Assists the Production Supervisor with day to day operations in the scale area, Ensures that employees adhere to Plant and government regulations with emphasis 011 safety, sanitation and quality.
* Be proactive in preparing for all runs for that day.
* Check spiral exit and belts for cleanliness and water.
* Check vibrators and buckets for cleanliness and water.
* Check chutes for proper installation. Turn cooling system on.
* Use touch screen on the scale to turn off clean out:
* Load correct recipe into the proper printer.
* Check and maintain settings for the scale.
* Monitor scale during all runs and adjust settings for weights according to company guidelines,
* While running bag product ensure proper recipe and film printer (SKU) are programmed into the printer.
* Monitor for proper bag and box weight. Adjust settings as needed.
* Watch bagger for holes on end and back seal, make adjustments to temperature and bag settings as needed.
* Double check printer for correct SKU print out 011 labels and boxes.
* When running bag and bulk product make sure recipe is programmed into the scale.
* Change programs per lot requirement.
* Maintain supplies for label machines during throughout the run.
* Help case erector operator with box and bag inserter machine problems.
* Help coordinate the scale area for the supervisor.
* Help coordinate and give breaks.
* Keep work area clean
* Follow all plant GMP/Safety/Food safety policies and procedures.
* Keep scale clean with zero to minimal downtime.
* Uniform and hygiene must be neat and clean at all times.
Required Skills: Must be able to sit, stand, walk, climb, stoop for IIp to 8 hours and lift lip to 50 pounds.
Austin, Texas, United States
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.