Registered Nurse - Scheduled Market Pool - Full Time
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 1/14/2017
St. Luke's Medical Center, LP
JOB DESCRIPTION* THE SCHEDULED MARKET POOL FULL TIME IS A 36 HOUR PER WEEK POSITION WITH HEALTHCARE BENEFITS & 401K AND EXCELLENT COMPENSATION!
* Work within two clinical areas at our three hospitals St Luke's Medical Center Phoenix, Tempe St Luke's Hospital Tempe, and Mountain Vista Medical Center Mesa.
* THE NEED RIGHT NOW IS ICU 7P AND TELEMETRY 7P.
* Weekend requirement is every other weekend.
* Weekend is defined as Fri, Sat, and Sun.
* Looking for at least 3 years RN experience in CVICU/ICU. BLS & ACLS required.
* Team work and a high degree of professionalism are two of our key core values.
* Scheduled Market Pool nurses provide direct patient care; supervise non-licensed personnel as assigned in the acute care setting.
* Communicates with physicians/director/clinical coordinators/co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient's clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
* Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
* Additionally, is able to perform nursing duties in assigned department.
* Bilingual English/Spanish communications skills are a asset.
* Experience in orientation of RN new grads, lesser experience nurses; and newly hired nurses is a definite plus.
* Experience and expertise with computer charting.
* Must be flexible with hours and clinical units however this position is 3/12s every week. 7P NIGHTS IS WHAT IS NEEDED AND OPEN.
Current AZ RN license or able to obtain.
*BLS, ACLS required. PALS preferred or willing to obtain.
*At least 3 years of RN experience in ICU/CVIICU in an acute care hospital setting.
*Additional Telemetry acute care hospital experience is preferred.
*BSN preferred! A.D.N. minimum requirement.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Primary Location: Arizona-Phoenix
Organization: St. Luke's Medical Center, LP
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Employee Status: Full Time Benefit Eligible 36-40 hrs/wk
Work Schedule: Other